My family had a resort on Island Lake in Crosslake, MN since 1940. It was called "Kent's Atwater". As a young teen, I thought it was so cool to have this part of my story. My grandfather was on the first Baseball team in town and when I had my first son Maverick he was on the baseball team. Crosslake has many exciting stories and things to do.
You may be new to town as a guest, if so Welcome! We are happy to have you here. Wether your are staying at an VRBO on the Whitefish Chain, a Resort such at Boyd's Lodge or the campground in the heart of Crosslake. Many traditions will be made during your time here.
I want to give you a few places that you MUST visit when you are here for your vacation.
1. Lake Country Crafts and Cones The BEST ice around and 43 different kinds of Ice Cream.
2. Moonlite Bay. The place to be since 1933. When you’re ready to break away from it all and blow off a little steam, make it Moonlite Bay, a place where good friends meet and old friends reunite. A kid friendly place you can come by boat, car, snowmobile, or bike! Sit in the air conditioned Inside or enjoy the sun outside by the Deck bar!
3. Crosslake Crosswoods Best course in Northeast Minnesota for hospitality, playability, and value.- Star-Tribune Golf Guide
4. Crosslake Coffee. Coffee, tea, scones and more. Walk to Crosslake coffee from anywhere in town to have a friendly and relaxing experience.
5. Zorbaz PIZZA enough said. Zorbaz has been creating amazing pizza since.... a long time! Come by car or boat. Chipz and Salza, Pizza, coctails and more. Large spaces to sit inside and out. Kid friendly!
There are my top 5 picks for some amazing things to do when you visit Crosslake this summer!